Each client’s requirements are set up within a framework of application modules which make up the solution. Modules include:
- Profiles: These include records for the patron members and non-members. Organizations and divisions can be set up and defined.
- Agreements: This area is where the patronage formulas and math are stored. These formulas can include Allocation, Revolvement, Retains or other equity types or payment methods.
- Transactions: Integration point where sales transactions from other systems is captured and stored. These will include any transactions that have an impact or contribution on the generation of equity, including commodity receipts for ag. coops, POS systems, or records that are imported from outside divisions.
- Calculations: The business rules of the cooperative will determine how and when these calculations are executed. Calculations can be run individually (patron) or by the whole organization or division. These can be fully executed within the patronage system inclusive of generation of the check, statement or certificate, or the system can push and pull information to the legacy ERP or financial application.
- “What if” analysis, Dashboard, Output, Integration and Reporting: Biwer’s system delivers “What if” analysis and Ad Hoc reporting. This means that new pay scenarios can be set-up and tested using actual data multiple times without having to commit or save. This gives you the opportunity to review and understand the impact of proposed changes before they’re put in place. Web service integration is our standard pattern to connect to outside systems, including all the major ERP solutions. Dashboard and Reports have unlimited possibilities within the application.